Recipe by James Craig
I collected recipes for a number of years, but failed to write down the source of this one.
Top Review by debarra
This was a really good meatless recipe. My whole family loved it, even my picky 2-year-old. And it was easy and quick to make. I added the frozen peas directly to the pot, without thawing them. It turned out wonderful!
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup regular long grain rice, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts