This soup is delicious, although some kids may balk at the color. We can't get enough of it.
Make and share this Curried Pea Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 onion and sauté until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add curry and stir 30 seconds.
- Add 4 cups broth and peas and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer until peas are very tender, about 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Puree in blender in batches.
- Thin with more broth if desired.
- Mix yogurt, cilantro and red onion in small bowl.
- Cover; chill up to 2 hours.
- Rewarm soup, stirring often.
- Serve with dollop of yogurt mixture.