1/2 Photos of Curried Pea Frittata With Fresh Tomato Chutney
From Bon Appetit magazine. Mmmm. Pretty much anything with curry is good, and I love frittatas. Actually, I think I just love eggs. So, why not eggs for supper?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix tomatoes, brown sugar, cumin, garlic, and ginger together in food processor until tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 2Over medium high heat, heat oil in a large oven safe skillet.
- 3Mix together eggs, cheese, curry, and salt, and peas.
- 4Add to skillet.
- 5Cook until the top is almost set, lifting edges occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- 6Broil for 1 minute.
- 7Slide onto plate and slice. Serve with chutney.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Pea Frittata With Fresh Tomato Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 377.5 mg
- Sodium 425.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 17.6 g