Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Bon Appetit magazine. Mmmm. Pretty much anything with curry is good, and I love frittatas. Actually, I think I just love eggs. So, why not eggs for supper?
- Mix tomatoes, brown sugar, cumin, garlic, and ginger together in food processor until tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Over medium high heat, heat oil in a large oven safe skillet.
- Mix together eggs, cheese, curry, and salt, and peas.
- Add to skillet.
- Cook until the top is almost set, lifting edges occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- Broil for 1 minute.
- Slide onto plate and slice. Serve with chutney.