Curried Pasta and Chicken Salad
- Cook pasta according to package. Rinse in cold water, drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, chicken, apple, celery, and onion.
- For dressing, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, curry powder and salt. Pour dressing over pasta mixture. Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in cashews or peanuts into pasta mixture. If necessary, stir in milk. If desired, serve salad in lettuce-lined bowls.