Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a lighter snack mix than traditional Chex mix.
- 4 large rice cakes (unsalted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups oyster crackers or 1 1⁄2 cups Corn Chex
- 3⁄4 cup pretzel stick
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Break rice cakes and pretzels into bite sized pieces.
- Stir together with crackers.
- Melt butter and curry, pour over snack mixture and toss well.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet and bake at 300°F for 20 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Store sealed.
WOW, this recipe is just AWESOME!!!! I luved every bite of this yummy snack mix! Mmmm! I used broken up crisp bread in place of the oyster crackers as I couldnt find anything similar here. That worked out great and added a lovely sesame rye flavour. What a genius idea to add in rice cakes! I will definitely make this snack mix over and over again! It is so simple and sooooo great! Maybe I will try some other spice variations, but the curry was really nice. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us!