- 453.59 g parsnip, chopped
- 453.59 g carrot, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 pear, peeled and chopped
- 1419.54 ml sodium-free vegetable broth
- 396.89 g evaporated skim milk
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml fresh ground white pepper
- 2.46 ml nutmeg, freshly grated if possible
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine parsnips, carrots, onion, celery, pear, vegetable stock and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, covered for 25 - 30 minutes or until vegetables are very tender.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Stir in evaporated milk, curry powder, pepper and nutmeg.
- Puree in blender until smooth.