Recipe by -Sylvie-
I was clearing out all the supermarket recipe leaflets and cards and all the cut out recipes that kept piling up in my kitchen. I thought I'd post the ones that I liked the look and sound of here, to share and for future reference. This way you might find something you like and my kitchen gets decluttered! If you try it before me let me know what you think. This is from Tesco's 'Food Club' magazine. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 orange, zest of, grated
- 1 teaspoon korma curry powder
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Place onto a large sheet of clingfilm and roll into a sausage shape, this is optional as it's for presentation only.
- Alternatively you can just place it in a serving dish, cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- This goes really well with grilled fish or chicken, just place it on top just before the end of cooking time, so it can melt into the fish.