Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
something i want to try
- 2 -3 brown onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 1⁄2 cup coriander, leaf chopped
- Wash and finely chop onions.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat; add the onions and turmeric powder. Cook the onions until golden brown; add curry powder or paste and mix well. Turn off heat after 2 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaf. Serve with pita bread or toast.
I liked the flavor of the turmeric and curry powder! I made to use with some rice, but ended up eating it all by itself. Thanks! Made for Aussie Swap, October 2008.