Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
try it you wont regret it........
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf rye bread
- Blend all ingredient except the bread.
- Spread on rye slices.
- Broil in oven until hot and mixture is bubbly.
This dip has a distinct, but subtle flavor that I enjoyed! The dip gets 5 stars: 4 stars for taste and 6 stars for being simple. Instead of spreading it on rye slices, I tossed it in a small dish next to the cooking turkey for 15 minutes and let people dip rye slices in it. I actually made 2 versions: 1 using mayo (for me) and one with sour cream for DH (he is very anti-mayo taste). Both dips turned out great! Great 'Thanksgivingy' compliment with the olives and the curry.