Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Marinate pork chops in an invigorating combo of brown mustard, curry powder, and crushed red pepper up to a day before grilling. Fresh tropical fruit complements the spicy flavors. From Recipe.com
- 1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound total)
- papayas, mango (optional) or star fruit slices (optional)
- For marinade, stir together brown mustard, wine, curry powder, oil, red pepper, green onion, and garlic.
- Place pork in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour marinade over pork in bag; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade.Grill for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and brushing with marinade halfway through grilling time. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Serve pork with fruit and, if desired, cooked brown rice.
- Total time does not include marinate time.