- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup brazil nut
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almonds (or 3 cups of any one of these)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow pan, heat the oil over low heat.
- Add the ginger and cook gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder, then the nuts.
- Cover and cook over very low heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with salt and remove from the heat.
- For a more fiery flavor, sprinkle also with cayenne.