Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
A friend of mine from Mauritius brought this to a barbecue we had last weekend. It was absolutely delicious, so much so, I had to get the recipie, so here it is.
- 3 tablespoons curry powder (type depends on heat preference)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 15 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 chicken thighs (with or without skin) or 8 chicken legs (with or without skin)
- chop the mint leaves up finely, or put them in a blender.
- add the rest of the ingredients to the leaves and mix thoroughly.
- place your chicken into the marinade.
- Put in refridgerator overnight.
- The meat is now ready to barbecue.