12 hrs 5 mins
A friend of mine from Mauritius bought this to a barbecue we had last weekend. It was absolutely delicious, so much so, I had to get the recipie, so here it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1chop the mint leaves up finely, or put them in a blender.
- 2add the rest of the ingredients to the leaves and mix thoroughly.
- 3place your chicken into the marinade.
- 4Put in refridgerator overnight.
- 5The meat is now ready to barbecue.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Mint Barbecue Marinade for Chicken Pieces
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 484.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.0 g