Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine from Mauritius bought this to a barbecue we had last weekend. It was absolutely delicious, so much so, I had to get the recipie, so here it is.
- chop the mint leaves up finely, or put them in a blender.
- add the rest of the ingredients to the leaves and mix thoroughly.
- place your chicken into the marinade.
- Put in refridgerator overnight.
- The meat is now ready to barbecue.
Amazing! the flavors are wonderful, we cook this regularly
Try this!!! Delicious marinade. I wasn't sure i had enough so I added a little bit of water to make a paste and my partner grabbed chicken breasts so i slashed them to get the marinade further in the chicken, it was a yummy dish and the house smelt wonderful