Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
A friend of mine from Mauritius bought this to a barbecue we had last weekend. It was absolutely delicious, so much so, I had to get the recipie, so here it is.
- 3 tablespoons curry powder (type depends on heat preference)
- 30 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 chicken thighs (with or without skin) or 8 chicken legs (with or without skin)
- chop the mint leaves up finely, or put them in a blender.
- add the rest of the ingredients to the leaves and mix thoroughly.
- place your chicken into the marinade.
- Put in refridgerator overnight.
- The meat is now ready to barbecue.
Amazing! the flavors are wonderful, we cook this regularly
Try this!!! Delicious marinade. I wasn't sure i had enough so I added a little bit of water to make a paste and my partner grabbed chicken breasts so i slashed them to get the marinade further in the chicken, it was a yummy dish and the house smelt wonderful