Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 lb chicken breast
- Simmer first five ingredients in small saucepan for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Brush chicken pieces on all sides with half of glaze.
- Let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- Grill over medium heat.
I cooked this at work today using 3kg of chicken fillets and three times the sauce. After cutting the thigh fillets in half, I poured the sauce over them in a big baking dish, and cooked them til done in a moderate oven. As the sauce got quite liquid, I removed the fillets and reduced it til sticky and then poured it over. A real easy recipe, with all the ingredients at hand, but very rich and suprisingly sweet (considering all the mustard and juice).