Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve this warm or at room temperature with grilled shrimp or chicken breasts.
- 1 mango, ripe 12 ozs.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- Pare mango, cut flesh from pit, and place in blender.
- Heat oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add curry powder, stir until blended and remove from heat.
- Add curry mixture and mint to mango.
- With blender running, pour in broth.
- Remove to bowl, add lime juice and salt to taste and stir vigorously.
Loved this and served it under Dimpi's recipe #121500. I'm not a mint fan so I skipped it and liked the result very much. Easily made early and reheated in the microwave just before serving.