Jamie Oliver®'s Note:
This is an original. It lends itself to any vege of your choice, however we prefer carrots, garlic, onion, pumpkin and potato, with zuchinni, peas and brocolli. How's that for variety?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g mahi mahi fillets or 250 g any firm flesh fish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 cup pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 large zucchini, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- curry powder, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 cups fish or 2 cups chicken stock
- 1Cut the Mahi Mahi into bite sized portions and refrigerate until needed.
- 2Heat oil in a good heavy-based pan.
- 3Saute onion, garlic and curry powder until aromatic.
- 4Add all hard vegetables; carrot, potato, pumpkin.
- 5Add the stock.
- 6Cover and cook on medium heat until veges are al dente, or just cooked.
- 7Check and adjust seasoning; more salt or pepper to your taste.
- 8Add remaining vege and simmer until just done.
- 9Add fish lastly to prevent over-cooking.
- 10Serve on a bed of cous-cous or fragrant rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (712 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 210.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: