Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice to serve in avocado halves, on a bed of lettuce or on a croissant. From the Westhampton Garden Club.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lobster meat, chilled and cut up
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, snipped
- 2 tablespoons capers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely grated
- 1⁄2 lemon, reserve juice
- hot pepper flakes, to taste
- Mix all ingredients, except the lobster, in a bowl.
- Fold in the lobster meat and serve however you prefer.
- *You may prefer to chill before serving.