Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very Tasty and low fat
Make and share this Curried Lentil Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Saute carrots, onion and celery in olive oil until soft.
- Add curry powder and garlic and saute 5 minutes more.
- Add chicken stock and water and bring to boil.
- Add lentils and herbs de provence and bring back to boil.
- Add salsa, cilantro and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for about 1 hour until soup thickens.
- Use an immersion blender to slightly blend soup.
- Serve with croutons and enjoy.