Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this raw food vegan recipe but posted it because it looked interesting.
- 8 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 4 cups lentils, soaked for 8 hours,drained,and sprouted
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold pressed olive oil
- 3 teaspoons celtic sea salt
- Mix cabbage, lentils, onion, and peppers in a serving bowl.
- Blend garlic, lemon juice, curry, olive oil, and salt for dressing.
- Stir the dressing in with the chopped vegetables.