Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pumpkin & curry is always a perfect match. Source: Super Food Ideas magazine - June 2003
Make and share this Curried Lentil and Pumpkin (Squash) Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes until soft. Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add lentils, pumpkin, and stock. Stir until well-combined. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, partially covered, for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly until pumpkin is just tender.
- Serve immediately, topped with a dollop of natural yoghurt if desired.