Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
Pumpkin & curry is always a perfect match. Source: Super Food Ideas magazine - June 2003
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes until soft. Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- 3Add lentils, pumpkin, and stock. Stir until well-combined. Bring to the boil.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, partially covered, for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly until pumpkin is just tender.
- 5Serve immediately, topped with a dollop of natural yoghurt if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Lentil and Pumpkin (Squash) Soup
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: