Curried Lentil and Pumpkin Soup
- Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook, stirring for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the remain ingredients, except the yogurt or sour cream.
- Stir until well combined then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook, partially covered for about 30 minutes sirring occasionally until the pumpkin is tender.
- Serve in bowls with a dollop of yoghurt or sour cream.