1/1 Photo of Curried Lamb Meatballs
I have been trying to duplicate a dish from my favorite Indian restaurant in Tucson, AZ. This is not it, close but not yet. It is, however, extremely tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the lamb, then mix and form into little balls.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a skillet and start browning the meatballs.
- 3Slice the peppers and onion thinly and add to the browning meatballs. Shake the pan or stir every so often to brown the meatballs all over.
- 4When the meatballs are brown and the peppers and onions have softened slightly, add the butter and curry powder. Stir again and add the tomato sauce.
- 5Stir again and cover with a lid, simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Remove lid, stir in the spinach and cilantro and simmer 5 minutes.
- 7Serve with steamed basmati rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Lamb Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.5
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 740.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 22.0 g