Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from local womens magazine. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and it's oh so delicious for the whole family!
- 6 -8 lamb leg chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- salt, pepper
- 1 cup mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- savoury rice
- 1 cup rice
- 1 slice bacon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped gherkin
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Grill the chops until tender.
- While they are cooking, heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chopped onions and saute until transparent.
- Add the curry powder and stock powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soup and water and stir over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chops, simmer for 5-10 minutes until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Savoury Rice.
- Savoury Rice.
- Put the rice into a large saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 12-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain water out.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add chopped bacon, saute lightly for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, gherkins and parsley.
- Reheat stirring with a fork.