Adapted from local womens magazine. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and it's oh so delicious for the whole family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill the chops until tender.
- 2While they are cooking, heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chopped onions and saute until transparent.
- 3Add the curry powder and stock powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add soup and water and stir over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the cooked chops, simmer for 5-10 minutes until heated through.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Serve with Savoury Rice.
- 8Savoury Rice.
- 9Put the rice into a large saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 12-15 minutes until tender.
- 10Drain water out.
- 11Heat oil in a large frying pan, add chopped bacon, saute lightly for 2 minutes.
- 12Add rice, gherkins and parsley.
- 13Reheat stirring with a fork.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Lamb Chops With Savoury Rice
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 541.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lamb leg chops