Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from local womens magazine. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and it's oh so delicious for the whole family!
- Grill the chops until tender.
- While they are cooking, heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the chopped onions and saute until transparent.
- Add the curry powder and stock powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add soup and water and stir over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chops, simmer for 5-10 minutes until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Savoury Rice.
- Savoury Rice.
- Put the rice into a large saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 12-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain water out.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add chopped bacon, saute lightly for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, gherkins and parsley.
- Reheat stirring with a fork.