Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The name is because it uses Kraft Creamy Cucumber Salad Dressing. The Mrs. Dash is found in a shaker jar - not a package. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1⁄3 cup cauliflower floret, steamed
- 1⁄3 cup peas, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 cups cooked macaroni, cooled
- 1⁄3 cup Kraft creamy cucumber ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, Original Blend
- Combine dressing, curry, cayenne, and Mrs. Dash in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Combine cauliflower, peas, onion and cooled pasta in a large bowl.
- Toss well with dressing mixture.