Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick and simple recipe for those busy weekday suppers.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine honey, ketchup, Dijon mustard, curry powder, cumin, cayenne and salt.
- Place chicken breasts in baking pan.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 degree F oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and continue to bake, basting often, for 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
Tasty, easy to make, athough I think that next time I will double the sauce, because the amounts specified don't really give you enough to baste the meat with (or even the 2nd side).
My DH thought we should give this dish a 2 star. Good thing I`m reviewing this. There is hope!!! I really think grilling the chicken would do this recipe a lot more justice. It was an easy recipe.