Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious golden baked chicken.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 (8 ounce) bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside 1/3 cup for basting.
- Dip chicken in remaining butter mixture; place in a well-greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 1 hour, basting occasionally with reserved butter mixture.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Stir in the pan drippings.
- Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Drizzle over chicken.