1/5 Photos of Curried Green Tomato Casserole
This time of year I love green tomato recipes. Where do all those tomatoes come from? This is a quick easy casserole and quite tasty. Leave off the crumbs if you wish but not the Parmesan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet cook the tomatoes and onions until very soft (if there is a lot of fluid you may want to drain some off before adding the sour cream).
- 2Stir in the curry powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 3Let the mixture cool and stir in the sour cream.
- 4Pour into lightly buttered casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle top with crumbs and parmesan.
- 6Bake in 350F degrees oven until the casserole is bubbly and the topping is well browned (about 30- 45 minutes).
- 7You can prepare ahead and pop it in the oven 45 minutes before dinner.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Green Tomato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 11.1 g