- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup jasmine rice or 1⁄2 cup other long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil broth in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add rice, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer until rice is cooked, 15–20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Add beans and curry powder. Sauté until heated through, stirring often.
- Combine rice, beans, and cilantro. Season with salt.