1/5 Photos of Curried Fish -(Mchuzi Wa Samaki)
This came from a KENYA AND TANZANIA web site and is specifically Swahili. They suggest using red snapper. I wonder if catsup could be subbed for the tomato puree? Serve with rice. Posted for ZWT4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onions in vegetable oil until brown.
- 2Add garlic and curry powder.
- 3Stirring vigorously, cook for 1 minute on medium heat.
- 4Add tomatoes, tomato puree, fresh coriander; cook for another minute.
- 5Add fish, lemon juice, salt, and water.
- 6Cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Serve hot with rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Fish -(Mchuzi Wa Samaki)
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1177.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: