- 1 kg white fish fillet, cur into large chunks
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 90 g butter
- 44.37 ml curry powder
- 236.59 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.16 ml flour
- 709.77 ml skim milk
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pan, and cook diced fish until just cooked through. Remove fish, and set aside.
- Add the onions and capsicum to the pan, and cook until tender.
- Melt butter in microwave. add flour & curry powder, microwave for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add milk, whisking to keep it smooth.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, whisk, and microwave for a further 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice & parsley. Microwave 1 minute. If sauce hasn't thickened, cook in 30 second intervals, until thick and creamy.
- Add eggs, stirring well.
- Add fish, onion, and capsicumto sauce, stirring gently to combine.