1/1 Photo of Curried Fish
Sara 76's Note:
This is a delicious curry sauce for fish! I like pink ling best, but any fresh, white fish works!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a pan, and cook diced fish until just cooked through. Remove fish, and set aside.
- 2Add the onions and capsicum to the pan, and cook until tender.
- 3Melt butter in microwave. add flour & curry powder, microwave for 30 seconds.
- 4Slowly add milk, whisking to keep it smooth.
- 5Add mayonnaise.
- 6Microwave for 3 minutes, whisk, and microwave for a further 2 minutes.
- 7Add lemon juice & parsley. Microwave 1 minute. If sauce hasn't thickened, cook in 30 second intervals, until thick and creamy.
- 8Add eggs, stirring well.
- 9Add fish, onion, and capsicumto sauce, stirring gently to combine.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.8
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 326.3 mg
- Sodium 995.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 58.6 g