This is a delicious curry sauce for fish! I like pink ling best, but any fresh, white fish works!
Make and share this Curried Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a pan, and cook diced fish until just cooked through. Remove fish, and set aside.
- Add the onions and capsicum to the pan, and cook until tender.
- Melt butter in microwave. add flour & curry powder, microwave for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add milk, whisking to keep it smooth.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Microwave for 3 minutes, whisk, and microwave for a further 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice & parsley. Microwave 1 minute. If sauce hasn't thickened, cook in 30 second intervals, until thick and creamy.
- Add eggs, stirring well.
- Add fish, onion, and capsicumto sauce, stirring gently to combine.
Absolutely loved this recipe! it is fast, flavorful and delish!!!