Recipe by HisPixie
A few ingredients I put together to satisfy a curry craving. You can use chives, parsley, dill or whatever suits your fancy for the herb. Also I used 2% milk because that was in the refrigerator today!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried herb, may need less
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk together with the milk, curry powder and herbs.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Scramble in the skillet until the egg is almost completely done (just a little bit runny) and add the feta cheese. Scramble until your desired egg doneness.