Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
deviled eggs with a twist
- 2 dozen eggs
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- place eggs in large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil, when pot begins to boil turn off heat and let eggs sit in pot for 10 minutes to finish cooking.
- after peeling eggs cut lengthwise and remove yolks, add yolks to other ingredients and mix well.
- place yolk mixture in whites and enjoy.
I love deviled eggs. This is one butt kickin recipe. thanks.
If you're looking for a twist on regular deviled eggs and like a little heat this is a great recipe,