Hard boiled eggs in a curry sauce. Serve with rice or on toast.
Make and share this Curried Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Hard boil the eggs, using your favorite method. Cool slightly and peel. Cut them in half lengthwise.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onion and garlic, until onion is just soft.
- Stir in the curry powder, tomato paste, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Allow the mixture to cook over a low heat until it is just bubbling.
- Add egg halves to onion mixture and stir gently, until reheated through. Add a little more water if sauce gets too thick.
- Add lemon zest and parsley. Stir again and serve while hot.