Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great tasting side dish, fantastic at barbecues or with cold meat and salad. A real winner even with the young ones. :)
- Cut hard boiled eggs in halves.
- Eemove yolks and place in bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, milk curry powder and salt and pepper, mix well.
- Spoon mixture back into egg halves.
- Press down gently with a fork.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
I'm so glad you put this recipe up. I remember the first time I had your curried eggs at a BBQ ~ couldn't get enough of them! They'll always be Chopped Up Nemo's to me! LOL Everyone try this recipe! You'll love it!
Great recipe absolutely loved them!! It looked great on the serving platter too!
Tasted great and nice presentation, I'd never thought about putting the curry back in the white before and it looks much nicer than 'mashed' eggs.