Make and share this Curried Egg Salad Toasts recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large hard-boiled large eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 small granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) package Archer Farms® Original Naan, cut into triangles and toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, and salt until smooth. Fold in the eggs, apple, and cilantro.
- Toast the naan triangles and top with the egg salad.
- NOTE: Serves 8 as an appetizer; 4 as a main course.