Recipe by Teresa in CO
I was looking around for a curried egg salad recipe and couldn't find one that I liked...so I made my own! The addition of the sriracha sauce and green onion gives it a distinctly "ethnic" flavor and is a nice variation from your typical, boring egg salad. This is my new favorite recipe! Would be delicious made into little sliders for a brunch. I rarely/never measure, so this is my best estimation of amounts.
Top Review by teresas
Loved this! I cut the recipe down in half and served it as an appetizer on whole grain crackers. I didn't have the green curry paste so substituted red curry paste instead. Because we enjoy the heat I doubled the sriracha sauce. It was excellent! This is going to be made again...Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise (I always use reduced fat or olive oil mayo, NO miracle whip!)
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon mustard (dijon or brown)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (or more, if you like it spicier)
- 2 green onions, finely sliced