Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy egg salad recipe...and it's just a little different than the usual. I hope you like it!
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 236.59 ml frozen peas, thawed
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- lettuce leaf
- tomatoes, slices
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mayo, salt and curry powder.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients until evenly coated with dressing.
- Cover and chill to blend flavors.
- If desired, serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with tomato slices.
We LOVED this! So nice to have a different kind of egg salad. I like almost anything with curry powder in it! :O) Will definitely be making again! Thanks for sharing! :O)
This was excellent. I followed the recipe as written and found it to taste amazing. I am a curry fan to begin wtih and this recipe blended the right amount of curry, creaminess, and other textures (peas) to make an wonderful dish. I served this with some simple ritz crackers (not the most elegant, but what I had on hand) and it was gone within about five minutes. This is going into my favorites file and use again and agian. Thanks.
A great twist on egg salad. DD wanted olives but was very keen on the peas and curry in this salad. I'm adding this to my "School Lunches" cookbook. Thanks for a keeper!