Time has past for the long summer days, afternoons around a pool and evening BBQ's with friends and family, but will soon return!! Remember that eggs are a delicious and nutritious addion to any summer menu. Check out "Judy's" spin for a different recipe for on a popular classic. I got this recipe from Get Cracking!!
- Peel and chop four eggs; cut remaining two eggs into wedges for garnish.
- Cook potatoes 5-7 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, potatoes, apple, celery and onion.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture and fold to coat well.
- Cover and chill until serving.