1/2 Photos of Curried Egg & Potato Salad
Chef mariajane's Note:
Time has past for the long summer days, afternoons around a pool and evening BBQ's with friends and family, but will soon return!! Remember that eggs are a delicious and nutritious addion to any summer menu. Check out "Judy's" spin for a different recipe for on a popular classic. I got this recipe from Get Cracking!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 medium potatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 2/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1Peel and chop four eggs; cut remaining two eggs into wedges for garnish.
- 2Cook potatoes 5-7 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- 3In a large bowl combine eggs, potatoes, apple, celery and onion.
- 4Whisk together dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- 5Pour dressing over potato mixture and fold to coat well.
- 6Cover and chill until serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Egg & Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 159.2 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: