Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
something else for the lunch box.
Make and share this Curried Egg and Ham Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic chives
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 8 small cos lettuce leaves
- 4 sheets lavash bread or 4 sheets mountain bread
- 200 g shaved ham
- Place eggs, curry powder, mayonnaise, garlic chives and coriander in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves along 1 short end of 1 sheet lavash bread. Top with one-quarter of egg mixture and one-quarter of ham. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up firmly.
- Repeat with remaining lavash, lettuce, egg mixture and ham. Serve.
Great lunch-box wrap. I didn't add the cilantro (not on hand) but replaced it with some flat Italian parsley. Also I used a julianned ham steak. Yum!
These made a delicious lunch box treat. The recipe is easily reduced to serve 1, 2 or 3. I used a flour tortilla for the lavash bread.