- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic chives
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- 8 small cos lettuce leaves
- 4 sheets lavash bread or 4 sheets mountain bread
- 200 g shaved ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs, curry powder, mayonnaise, garlic chives and coriander in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves along 1 short end of 1 sheet lavash bread. Top with one-quarter of egg mixture and one-quarter of ham. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up firmly.
- Repeat with remaining lavash, lettuce, egg mixture and ham. Serve.