Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
From "Everyone Loves Chicken" by Weight Watchers. I borrowed my friend's book and I'm posting what sounds interesting for future reference. Only 3 points for 2 drumsticks.
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks, skinless (1/4 lb.)
- Combine everything except the chicken and the salt in a large zip-seal style bad.
- Add the chicken and squeeze out the air before sealing it; turn the bag to coat chicken and refrigerate in marinade, turning occasionally.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and heat it to medium-hot.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade and place it on the grill and cook until well marked, about 18 minutes; an instant read thermometer inserted in the thigh should read 180 degrees F.
- discard the marinade.