- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard-boil, cool and peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks to a small separate bowl. Mash well with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, stone-ground mustard, curry powder, parsley, pepper and relish. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop into egg halves. Garnish with Parika if desired.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve.