1/1 Photo of Curried Cream of Broccoli Soup
This is a really tasty version of cream of broccoli. Eat your cruciferous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion, carrot, curry powder, mustard seeds and salt and pepper in butter over moderate heat, stirring, until onion is soft; add broccoli, broth and water and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes, or until broccoli is very tender.
- 2Puree soup in batches until smooth.
- 3Whisk in lemon juice and season to taste.
- 4Heat over low heat and whisk in sour cream and heavy cream (do not let boil).
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 962.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 13.8 g