Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good party food, with a slight touch of elegance
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml whipping cream
- 9.85 ml curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 118.29 ml chutney, finely chopped
- 354.88 ml pecans, finely chopped,toasted,and divided
- 453.59 g loafvery thin sliced white bread
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add curry powder, garlic, chutney, and 1 cup pecans, beating until blended Spread cheese mixture on half of bread slices; cover with remaining bread slices.
- Trim crusts, and cut sandwiches in half diagonally.
- Spread outside edges of bread with butter, and roll in remaining chopped pecans.
- Serve immediately, or store, covered with damp paper towels, in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Very very yummy recipe Klye. I loved these sweet savory party sandwiches. They were very rich and creamy and had the most amazing flavor. All the ingredients blended beautifully together to create a memorable treat. I will definitely make these again. Thanks for posting your recipe. Made for My 3 Chefs/09 :)