1/2 Photos of Curried Cream Cheese and Chutney Party Sandwiches
kyle martin's Note:
Good party food, with a slight touch of elegance
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup chutney, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, finely chopped,toasted,and divided
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf very thin sliced white bread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1Beat cream cheese, butter, and whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Add curry powder, garlic, chutney, and 1 cup pecans, beating until blended Spread cheese mixture on half of bread slices; cover with remaining bread slices.
- 3Trim crusts, and cut sandwiches in half diagonally.
- 4Spread outside edges of bread with butter, and roll in remaining chopped pecans.
- 5Serve immediately, or store, covered with damp paper towels, in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Cream Cheese and Chutney Party Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 213.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: