Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a different take on chicken salad, and I'm sure that you will enjoy it . The tartness of the cranberries, just give it a totally different flavor.
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium red apple, cut into half-inch chunks
- 3⁄4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onions, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder. Stir in chicken, apple, cranberries, celery, pecans and green onion. Cover and chill for up to 8 hours.