An easy, delicious salad that uses dried cranberries (Craisins)
Make and share this Curried Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise (plain yogurt is another possibility although I haven't tried it) or 1 cup salad dressing (plain yogurt is another possibility although I haven't tried it)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder (or more to taste)
- 4 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 chopped apples or 2 granny smith apples
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder in large mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.